You have a keen eye for details and you take pride in finding imperfections? Are you organized and committed to getting the job done and perfect? Ready to challenge your fellow developer colleagues? Take a look and join us, we are counting more than 90 employees and we will just keep on growing.
What is the role all about?
You'll join in one of our locations in Croatia (Zagreb, Pula) and you’ll be a vital part of our development department and close working with the product owners and scrum masters. You'll have the opportunity to work within an agile, fast-paced environment, being part of smaller teams and dedicated projects. Common traits of our testing team are teamwork, reliability, an analytical mind (you have to be aware of the bigger picture), willingness to continuously improve, and clear communication, you’re the one improving quality processes.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Suggesting improvements to increase quality and user experience
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Creating test plans and test automatization
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Being clear and concise, communication skills are highly valued because you have to collaborate with other team members
- Driving and improving quality processes
- Knowledge sharing and keeping up to date with existing and upcoming technologies
- Providing support and documentation
- Working with the development team and product owner to deliver high value for the customer
Who are we looking for?
- A careful and detailed person with a sense of user interface and experience
- Experience in software testing
- Experience in using Selenium, Katalon or other automation tools
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- Sense of ownership and pride in the company and team performances
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, you are open to feedback and willing the share yours
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.