This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Whether you have prior experience or not? having the opportunity to join our team will be a great addition to your list of career accomplishments. If you meet the requirements of this position for a Software Tester and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently please apply soon so that we can consider you for this great career opportunity.
Software Tester job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester at Cenosco, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Software Tester duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Software Tester requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Experience in data analysis and Selenium
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Note: We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.