At Cenosco we energise a safe and sustainable future by developing a best-in-class software suite for asset integrity management. Our software plays a very important role for our asset intensive customers such as Shell. We help them to execute the maintenance of their assets in the most time and cost-efficient way, while keeping safety and reliability as the top priority.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and use cases
- Effectively gather, organize and prioritize the feedback from client and Cenosco teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success)
- Analyze usage data and capture learnings for further product and customer experience improvements
- Scope and prioritize needs in order to define a realistic product roadmap based on the available resources
- Translate these needs into actionable requirements and prototypes, interacting closely with our Design and Development team
- Manage the full cycle of product development (from idea to live) by working closely with our Design and Development team to deliver quick time-to-market and valuable features for our customers.
- Participate in the validation and beta-testing processes with clients and marketing team to validate hypothesis and MVPs
- Become a product expert able to answer product-related questions from clients and the marketing team.
- Constantly assess market competition, being aware of new market conditions
The ideal candidate for the position:
- Minimum BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical background
- You have a proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Excellent teamwork skills: you're outgoing and at ease with people
- Excellent communication skills: you can easily express yourself to others
- Excellent organisational skills: you're an organised and structured pro!
- High flexibility and adaptability: you can easily accommodate for changes and adapt to it
- Great problem solving skills
- You are leader and thrive for excellence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing B2B product
- Experience talking to customers and running interviews
Cenosco offers competitive renumeration, a flexible and dynamic working environment, good opportunity to influence and define own area of responsibility, possibility to create impact, foundation for personal develop and other benefits.
Cenosco is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For more information you are welcome to contact Christian Enghave, HeadCon Management +45 4044 1492 email@example.com who assist Cenosco in this assignment.