You’re comfortable either in frontend or backend but you aim to become a full-stack developer? Do you enjoy a fast-paced and agile environment? Are you continuously keeping up with new technologies? We are counting more than 90 employees and we will just keep on growing, take a look and join us.
What is the role all about?
We're on a lookout for great talent, outside-the-box-thinkers, great adaptability, and a genuine passion for web development. You'll join in one of our locations in Croatia (Zagreb, Pula) and you’ll be working closely with other team members. You have to be adaptable, switch to different tasks based on given priorities, willing to improve, and reliable, our team members count on each other, no one is left behind.
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Present your ideas and suggest better solutions
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Always make sure that all code is error-free (unit testing)
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for senior colleagues to join our development teams, we’re sure you have quite an impressive working experience
- Familiarity with SQL, OData, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with using Git
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Swift and Xcode
- Familiarity with AI or machine learning
- Familiarity with progressive web apps (PWA)
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Ability to estimate your work and effectively communicate progress and escalate issues
- Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.