You are a bit more focused either in frontend or backend but you aim to become a full-stack developer? Are you a team player and committed to getting the job done? We are counting more than 80 employees and we will just keep on growing, take a look and join us.
What is the role all about?
You'll join in one of our locations in Croatia (Zagreb, Pula) and you’ll be working with the senior developers, product owners and scrum masters. You'll have the opportunity to work within an agile, fast-paced environment, being part of smaller teams and dedicated projects. Common traits of our developers are reliability, proactivity, willingness to continuously improve/learn, and dedication.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Present your ideas
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Willingness to get experience in unit testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- In time contribute developing technical documents and handbooks
Who are we looking for?
- Familiarity or willingness to learn with SQL, OData, LinQ, EntityFramework
- Familiarity with using Git
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity or willingness to learn AI and machine learning
- Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.