We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our growing team. You will play an important role in deploying our products to our customers via short term projects. As an all-round implementation engineer, you will be the backbone of various activities related to the deployment and migration of legacy data.
- Working with customers to get to the full inventory on the scope of software implementations and the data migrations needed
- Pro-actively managing customer relationships
- Performing quality assurance and quality control on your delivery
- Documenting your work and processes
- Working knowledge of SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with at least one scripting language like PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python or other
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- You are a solution-oriented, well organized, good at multi-tasking, quick learner and a team player
- You have strong time-management skills
- You have a keen eye for details, an ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Team activities: sports, movie night, based all on your team preferences
Note: We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.