Cenosco is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to join our growing marketing team and assist in the growth of Cenosco. Reporting to the Marketing Director you’ll be embedded on our B2B Marketing Team to generate leads via all kinds of performance channels both the classic like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and new channels.
You are given daily responsibility for our media planning regarding our campaigns on all channels (primary online), as well as optimization and reporting. Furthermore, it will be your responsibility to optimize ongoing activities on social media. Most of our content is produced in-house within the marketing team, and it will be your task to ensure efficient distribution of the content. Your goal will be to make Cenosco world-famous among its target audience and create a sharply tuned lead-machine.
Key areas of responsibility
- Create campaigns and optimize Google Ads, both search, display and video campaigns.
- Advertise on social media`s i.e., LinkedIn, Capterra, etc.
- Plan campaigns – including budgets, expectations, target groups and media.
- Analyse, track and improving kpi`s through user data to develop different product user segments and build engaging user journeys.
- Coordinate agencies needed for processes across the marketing stack.
- Drive revenue growth within our platform through dedicated product marketing activities.
- Excite our users about product releases and new features in collaboration with our product and development team, including creating videos, emails, blogs, social posts and in-tool messaging.
- Support the retention business through nurturing our contact database with content-driven campaigns.
The ideal candidate for the position
- Bachelor or Master university degree.
- Experience in working in a growth marketing role in a B2B tech SaaS world with a focus on lead generation, buyers’ journey optimization, digital lead management or similar responsibility.
- Experience in working with KPI and OKR (Objective and Key Results) frameworks to set goals and measure success.
- Experience with online advertising tools like Google AdWords, Linkedin Advertising, etc.
- Technical understanding of advertising, and not afraid to jump onto new advertising platforms.
- Analytical qualities for performance analysis of all marketing channels.
- You are used to kickstarting new marketing channels from the ground up, without the perfect dashboards, reporting and processes in place.
- You usually own the budget for the paid channels and hold the key to what best increases the lead intake.
- You have your eye on your company's competitors, as well as the future your company envisions. Both are important for you, and you like to achieve the ideal target together with your team.
- You are fluent in English.
- A strong, self-starting mentality and a hands-on approach to the work to be done.
Cenosco offers competitive renumeration, a flexible and dynamic working environment, good opportunity to influence and define own area of responsibility, possibility to create impact, foundation for personal develop and other benefits.
Cenosco is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
For more information you are welcome to contact Christian Enghave, HeadCon Management +45 4044 1492 firstname.lastname@example.org who assist Cenosco in this assignment.