We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of building, releasing, deploying and configuring apps in an enterprise environment. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation.
DevOps Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Improving the configuration management of the appliance.
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Have solid Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team.
- Also useful if you are familiar with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Azure environments, Git, WebHooks, Jenkins, and the Continuous Integration universe.
- You are familiar with Docker and containers.
DevOps Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Enjoy automating processes.
- 2 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- Experience with SQL or Oracle databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Note: We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.