We are a bunch of positive, ambitious, and friendly people looking for the next partner in crime in our Pula/Zagreb office!
What You Will Do At Cenosco
- Prepare data for analytical use per user requests
- Participate in conversations with data users (from technical teams, business teams, or even the data team itself) and consult with data-related projects
- Be an active part in building and deploying analytics tools to empower business decision making
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of existing data systems and processes, and/or to build new ones
- Explore, exploit, evaluate and recommend new data sources, platforms, and tools
- Educate the company on best practices on data processing (including data extraction, storage, exploration, transformation, reporting, etc.)
What is the role all about? #yourmission
- The role is a combo of activities of roles usually identified as a data engineer, data analyst, and implementation engineer
- Working in cooperation with the team
- Analyzing data and reporting results in a clear and understandable way
- Performing database analysis and data modeling
- Upgrading your Python, SQL, Power BI knowledge
- Learning about business processes and working directly with clients
- Following trends and giving suggestions for optimization and improvement
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Who are we looking for? #yoursuperpowers
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.Strong analytical skills and orientation to details
- Passion for data
- Braveheart to think out of the box
- Fluent in English & local language
- Thinking through business processes
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example approach 😊
- A person with a keen eye for details
What we offer #cenoscosuperpowers
- Flexible working hours in a dynamic business environment
- Friendly office atmosphere
- Working in a successful company that is growing and changing every day 😊
- Working with international teams and clients
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded colleagues, delivered by experts.
- Salary in line with your expertise, experience, and potential
- Pay increases every year, based on your performance and willingness to grow
- Education budget – you decide how you want to spend it (online course, conference, workshop)
- Crucial industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and collaborative industry
Cenosco is the leading software company in Asset Integrity Management for asset-heavy industries. We work with world leaders in oil and gas, chemicals, renewable energy, and pulp and paper. IMS is our suite of software solutions that unify and safeguard our client’s integrity, reliability, and instrumentation.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries. Where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.